Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cherry Delight

I've made this a couple of times and I love it! So yummy and so simple! The picture isn't the greatest, but I promise it tastes really good! I should have scooped it with and ice cream scoop or garnished it with a mint leaf to make it look nicer, but I just wanted to eat it! Lol. 

You will need: 

3 cups frozen, pitted cherries
1/2 cup non dairy milk (I used unsweetened soy)
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp almond extract
3 Tbsp non dairy chocolate chips (optional)

I used the vitamix to make this, as the tamper comes in handy, but a food processor would work well too. I don't think a regular blender would work too well though. 

Combine the cherries, milk, almond extract and maple syrup in vitamix or food processor and blend until smooth. Add chocolate chips in last and blend just long enough to chop them up a bit so that you have little chocolate pieces in your mixture. Spoon into bowls and enjoy! Makes 2-4 servings, depending on how much you want! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment