Thursday, December 16, 2010

Only 9 Days Until Christmas!

Wow time sure flies hey? I apologize for not posting any recipes lately.... I just don't feel like eating these days..... everything grosses me out! Even the thought of writing a recipe out is making me feel ill right now... haha. BUT! I will be doing some Christmas baking and making some homemade chocolates, so I will be posting recipes very shortly! My plan is to make sugar cookies, gingerbread, shortbread thumbprint cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip raisin cookies, chocolates filled with a chocolaty hazelnut filling, a orangy filling, and maybe a mocha filling? Haven't quite decided. Do you have any favorite vegan holiday baking recipes? I have made the sugar cookies already, but I have not iced them, so I will post a picture once they are iced! :)
Oh, and I'm going to be making a vegan chocolate cheesecake and a spinach artichoke dip for a potluck on Sunday, so I'll be posting those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment