Friday, October 11, 2013

Recent Eats

I cook so often without a recipe, that I often end up with delicious meals, but no recipe to post on my blog. I need to work on that! Haha. Here are a few pictures of recent foods I've made but didn't record recipes for. 

Vegan Taco Bake


Calzones

One Pot Pasta with a Chik'n Cutlet


Vegan Black Forest Cake


Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate and Peanut Butter Medallions


Yam Gnocchi with a Basil Butter Sauce

Quinoa Greek Salad with Breaded "Scallops"


Vegan BLT Pizza



Vegan Chik'n Noodle Soup with a Homemade Biscuit and Homemade Caesar Salad


Vegan French Toast


Chocolate Cupcake with Real Raspberry Icing and a Sugar Decoration



Homemade Breadsticks


Homemade Spinach and Basil Infused Fettuccine with Cashew Alfredo and a Grilled Portobello


No comments:

Post a Comment