Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Cute Little Man:)

This is Hudson. He is 16.5 months old (15 months old in the first 2 pictures) and is vegan!:) I got him the t-shirt from Karmavore vegan shop (http://www.karmavore.ca/), and it's still a little big, but still cute!:) I'm not sure what's going on with his hair in the pics tho... haha.



He is about 5 months old in this picture.... momma's little man:)

He is about 4 months in these pictures.... the last one is my fave. He started rolling backwards on the pillow and I managed to get his expression on camera... priceless.. haha :)


3 comments:

  1. Adorable little boy you have there! I saw on a forum you posted about a porridge you made for your son that was high in fat and protein, is that recipe on here? If not would you be willing to email it to me? I have a 9 month old boy... whole family is vegan but I am constantly trying to keep up with proper nutrition and such. That recipe sounded perfect. My email is dkotes33@gmail.com if you would send it to me I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks:) I think he's pretty cute too:) That specific recipe isn't on my blog... I'll have to think back and try to remember what I put in it... it's amazing how fast you forget everything as they grow up! I had better remember tho, as I have another one due in a few months! I believe the porridge I made for him was after he was a year old though....and contained nut butter.... so i'm not sure if that would be an issue for him. I'll do some brainstorming though and try to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent an email a few days back. Hopefully you got it!:)

    ReplyDelete