Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

It's hard not to get sucked into the mass consumerism that is Valentines Day. I try to choose gifts that aren't completely useless and that have meaning:) This year I got Jeremy a t-shirt from Karmavore Vegan Shop (made by Herbivore clothing). It is sweet! I know it is going to look super sexy on him and his muscle-y vegan hotness! This is what it looks like:
On a side note, Jeremy gave me my gift early (yesterday), in the form of a beautiful engagement ring! :) Yup, I can now call him my fiance! Or financier and he says.. haha. What a guy! We have definitely had a busy year and a half! We have bought a house, had a baby, have another baby on the way (due in August), and now we are engaged! Very exciting!:)

Tonight for dinner I am going to make him a delicious Chickpea and Veggie Chana Masala over brown jasmine rice, and a Coconut Key lime Pie for dessert. I will post pictures later tonight, or tomorrow!:) Hope that you all have a great evening with friends, family, that special someone, or even on your own! Good food is always a great companion!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment